Friday, July 29, 2011

Natural Haircuts! Hate em or Love em?


There are just so many things you can do with natural hair. Styling options are far from limited. One thing that I believe can either make or break the appearance of natural hair is....THE CUT!

How your hair is cut and styled pays a major role in the appearance of your hair. I remember when I first went natural. My hair had no shape, and because of that, I had uneven hair. What a bummer! But my second go round I was more educated and aware about the shape of natural hair. You can turn thin hair into voluminous hair by cutting it into layers, or make thick, "big hair" lay down a little bit more by cutting it in a certain angle. So this time around I told my the stylist exactly what I wanted, and I love it!

How do you feel about natural haircuts? Hate em, or love em?

1 comment: