Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 is a true MIRACLE WORKER!


Hey ladies!!! Ok, so I decided to do somewhat of a product review on Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker. I've always passed this product by on the shelves for years, as I thought it was for people with S-curls (laughs). But after watching one of my beloved natural youtubers use this on her hair with successful results, I thought, let me try it out.

I purchased the product at Sally's for $5.99. It came in a 16 ounce spray bottle. Although the product is in a spray bottle, don't be fooled! This moisturizer has a pretty thick consistency, sort of like a lotion. Not to mention, it smells great!

After doing my deep conditioning treatment, I sprayed some of the product in my hand and then proceeded to rub it into my hair. It absorbed quickly, and immediately I felt a difference in my hair! After the application was complete, I shock my curls and behold, I had a head full of soft, bouncy, and shiny waves and ringlets!

I've been using this product for about two months now, and it truly has done wonders for my hair! My hair is super soft and shiny. No more dryness! I would recommend this product to anyone. It truly does live up to it's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment